How to Join
We have an open recruitment policy, but there are a few requirements for membership:
- This is not an alt warehousing corp; we expect members to be active and enthusiastic about exploration.
- You must understand and agree to adhere at all times to our Corp Credo.
Active explorers of all skill levels are welcome to join. We particularly encourage rookies interested in an exploration career to join us for a supportive, personalized experience in learning to play EvE and becoming engaged in the wider New Eden community. New members are accepted on a probationary basis. After 30 days, we’ll sit down with you to talk about your experience so far and whether you (and we) feel the corp is a good fit for you. Should members decide to move on from Signal Cartel at any time, we will do our best to help you with contacts in other corps that might suit your evolving playstyle.
The steps involved in joining are:
- Join the EvE-Scout channel in-game
- Contact a recruiter with any questions
- Submit the API request and credo acceptance form
Our personnel management folks review apps regularly (generally daily) and will process yours as soon as possible.